Upload Artwork Files
You must be logged into your account before you can upload files. If you are not already logged in go to the My Account link and log in.
If you need to obtain username & password please contact us for login credentials.
IMPORTANT: Please keep this window open until your files have fully uploaded. You will see a success message once finished.
- Preferred formats are Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Others include Quark 7.0, Publisher and Powerpoint. (Additional charge for Publisher and Powerpoint)
- Set up files at 100% of final size if possible.
- Resolution of images should be 100-150 ppi at 100% for large format graphics,
- Resolution of images should be 200-300 ppi at 100% for high quality smaller prints.(If setting up files at 50% size, images should be 2x the resolution (200-300ppi for large format, 400-600ppi for high quality smaller prints). 25% – 4x resolution.)
- RGB files work fine but if you have specific PMS colors or your original files are CMYK, use CMYK.
- Fabric banner prints need to be CMYK.
- Our default profiles used are AdobeRGB and US Swop Coated CMYK.
Link Image Files:
- Illustrator – link files (don’t embed), in case corrections are needed.
- Illustrator and InDesign special effects such as glows, transparencies, gradients, and drop shadows; do not always print correctly, create them in Photoshop. Adding a little noise to gradients can help in stepping
- Convert fonts to outlines. If fonts are not outlined or need to be adjusted, provide Macintosh or Tru Type fonts with the file.
- Include 1/4 inch bleed for smaller prints.
- 1/2 inch bleed for larger than 30 x 40.
- 2 inch for fabric banners.
Contact Munroe for Templates for a Specific Display
- When designing a multi-panel graphic, build as one file. We will split the panels up in printing. Try to minimize type that crosses over the panel breaks.
- Save Photoshop/image files as psd, tiff or jpg. Jpg files should be of high quality and not overly compressed or sharpened.
- Save Illustrator files as ai or eps.
- Files can be saved as pdf’s if they were saved at a high quality setting and include bleed and crop marks.
- CD/DVD, flash drive, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via our FTP site (call for details).
- Provide a PDF layout or hardcopy proof.
- For PDF instructions Click here